Some feedback from or clients below.
- "Proton delivers exceptional focused service, seeing the commercial world through a unique lens. “One of a kind” is how I would best describe Col and his team."
Andrew J Smith LL.B - CEO, Brisbane, Private Equity Gateway
- "Our company is involved in technically advanced water treatment systems for the mining and coal seam gas industries. In addition, we have a manufacturing factory in China and supply drinking water plants for the Chinese government as well as expanding our market into India and south-east Asia.
We contracted Colin Chandler as a high level operator to develop our company commercially.
Colin has been the company’s driving force for a clear, concise business development plan, capitalization, and research and data analysis. Colin’s years of expertise and experience in the international business community is well documented and our shareholders have entrusted Colin with the leadership and management professionalism for our company to realise an IPO in the next couple of years.
We believe Proton possess the rare drive and management skills to transform a fledgling hi-tech company into a multi-million, multi-national corporation. Protons past record speaks for itself."
Robert C. Schultz - Business Development Manager, GLOBAL WATER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES
- "Proton is an energetic and passionate company with significant expertise in taking great innovations to global markets. Col Chandler has provided me with a lot of meaningful business guidance over the years, and I now count him as one of my closest confidants. Col understands what is needed to turn great ideas into great businesses. If you want to be at the front of the game rather than watching from a long way back ... go with Proton!"
Chuck Smith - CEO, Pay Pros USA
- "Col's approach is refreshingly down-to-earth, yet simultaneously he cuts through the noise to get to the heart of the matter. He has helped me clarify what the business *really* needs to move forward ... and has been generous and forthcoming in how to get those resources. He balances storytelling with 'this is how it's going to be' to produce results, fast. And his enthusiasm is contagious. He saves my sanity on a regular basis ... and keeps me focused on what really matters."
Cat Matson - CEO, HEARIS
- "Proton is at the leading edge of taking great technologies and start up innovations into the global market. Col has undertaken two successful business turn around's and exits for me, and I couldn't be happier. I doubt there is anyone else that could have accomplished those outcomes. He is original, successful, experienced and has a great network- but more importantly, he is honest, reliable, loyal and fair. Col has the ability to inspire and lead. He has that rare combination of being able to manage detail yet not lose sight of the big picture."
Joe Cross - CEO, Reboot Holdings Pty Ltd, USA
- "I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your enthusiastic support for our medical project at Inline Orthopaedics.
Your in depth knowledge of early stage product development and commercialization has been a great help to us as we now move towards finalising our funding submission with Commercialization Australia.
Adoption of your strategy to implement phase 1 operations at Kings College Hospital has been instrumental in helping our team develop early momentum towards implementation of our medical audit at Kings.
Also your innovative approach to data collection, analysis and value adding has created a new revenue stream for the company which we expect will provide significant benefits for ILO in the near future.
We look forward to continuing our business development with you in our quest to create world first medical technology in THR surgery."
David Wadley - Director, INLINE ORTHOPAEDICS